Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Fejér County
Address: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúsétatér 4.-6.
Phone: +36 22 510 316
Fax: +36 22 510 312
In the European Union ninety-eight percent (98%) of the existing 23 million companies are small and medium-sized enterprises, and that is even more typical in Hungary. We want to help the SME’s to integrate and to get to the market by providing information on and contacts to foreign markets, and promoting the establishment of strategic alliances and cross-border clusters. For us the economic development of the Carpathian Basin as a region is decisive.
The Chamber's international relations are extensive and we have more than fifty region-wide project references and play a decisive role in the economy and the development of Fejér County and the Central Transdanubian Region. The Chamber’s services include series training programmes aiming to renew the knowledge, i.e. an asset to be capitalized on and required to development, and also the trade development programmes that support the establishment of business relationships and organization of large-scale international events.
Our mission is to act as interest mediator between significant players of the R+D+I, IT development, and renewable energy industries and to help building relationships between the region's entrepreneurs, universities and other organizations, to promote domestic and international regional economic cooperation via the application of technical development and the special potential, thus specifying the challenges for the economy.
- ICC (International Chamber of Commerce)
- Carpathian Hungarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Danube Chambers of Commerce Association
- Quality ISO 9001:2008, accredited adults’ education institutions
- Committed to Excellence (C2E) 2007.
- Recognise for Excellence 4-Star 2009th
- Award winner of the "European Enterprise Awards" in category ‘Support of International Operation of Businesses’ in 2009